Bedford dating sites liquidating excess inventory
From the founding of Liberty to the desegregation of the 1960s, Fairmont Cemetery was run by various churches as an African American cemetery.
In 1968, the City of Bedford was chartered and officially took over running Fairmont Cemetery.
They were once on the outskirts of town and were maintained by the family members.
Metropolitan line (Underground) connects Aldgate Station, which is 5 minutes from Fenchurch Street Station walking, with King's Cross St.
The Town of Bedford, formerly known as Liberty, was established in 1782.
The cemetery once featured hitching posts for the convenience of people visiting grave sites on horseback.
In the early days the cemetery was operated by a Board of Trustees.A typical family plot in the 1800s included space for ten people.Modern families are much smaller and typically purchase only two or four graves.A private family cemetery was relocated to construct the water reservoir for the new water plant.